GSLIS Career Services utilizes I-Link to present employment and experiential learning opportunities to students and alumni. I-Link is a powerful tool for finding entry-level jobs, hourly positions, internships, practicums, volunteer opportunities, and campus assistantships.The employers who post opportunities in I-Link are actively recruiting talent from GSLIS and the University of Illinois.
Sign into I-Link: Current Students - Alumni - Employers - Faculty/Staff
For questions about the use of the I-Link system, please contact Rebecca Hodson, visiting career services coordinator, at rhodson1 [at] illinois [dot] edu or (217) 300-2254.
Other Job Listing Websites
General LIS job sites
- Center for Children's Books - Youth Services Jobs in the LIS Field
- Illinois School Library Media Association listserv
- Illinois Education Job Bank
- Illinois Education Association Job links
- K-12 Job Spot (United States)
- School Spring (international)
Corporate libraries and information centers
Digital and information technology