Reservations requiring Help Desk support for off-hour events requires at least two weeks advance notice.
Equipment may be borrowed for up to two weeks. Longer reservations require approval from the GSLIS Help Desk Manager.
GSLIS AV equipment may be borrowed by GSLIS faculty, students, and staff.
When requesting Help Desk assistance, please provide the time at which your event starts. If the room is available, we will set up your equipment 15 minutes before the stated time. If you need support earlier than 15 minutes beforehand, please explain in the "Additional Comments" field at the bottom of the form. If the room is not free before your event, we will do our best to provide your support in as timely a fashion as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
Please send any changes or cancellations to help [at] support [dot] lis [dot] illinois [dot] edu.
- Digital Audio Recorder
- Computer Speakers
- USB Room Microphone
- USB Headset Mic (with microphone)
- Headphones (no microphone)
- Speakerphone and extra microphones (GSLIS building only)
- Digital Camera
- Digital Video Camcorder
- Projector Screen (GSLIS building only)
- SMART Board (GSLIS building only)
- TV cart with VCR/DVD (GSLIS building only)
- Slide Projector
- Windows 7
- Mac OS 10.9
- Mac/Windows adapters for connecting to VGA and HDMI projectors
- Extra Cords (power strips, extension cords, ethernet cables, USB cables)
- Bike lock
- Reflective vest