Research Associate Professor David Dubin and doctoral candidate Cheryl A. Thompson will participate in the sixth Research Data Alliance (RDA) Plenary Meeting in Paris, France, on September 23-25....
Ian Brooks, GSLIS research scientist and founding director of the Health Sciences Group at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), is the principal investigator of a new project...
As a teacher, mentor, colleague, and friend, Taylor Willingham (1957-2011) had a positive influence on the people around her. She spent a decade as an adjunct lecturer for GSLIS, inspiring students...
- Illini Gadget Garage will provide a space to repair electronics on campus
- Alumnus Colin Rhinesmith named Benton Faculty Research Fellow
- Alumna Gail Bush named Illinois Library Luminary
- Alumni encourage matching gifts to complete first endowed chair at GSLIS
- Associate Professor Christine Jenkins retires
|Sep 3||Career Fair Prep Workshop|
|Sep 9||Career Exploration Series: Public Library Panel|
|Sep 11||Corporate Roundtable with Michael Twidale|
|Sep 12||Academic Success Series: Reading, Writing, and Citing, Oh My!|
|Sep 16||Career Exploration Series: Academic Library Panel|
|Sep 16||GSLIS Faculty Meeting|
|Oct 1||Application deadline: K-12 LIS Licensure|
|Oct 6||After Hours with Research Park Employers|
|Oct 6||Spring 2016 Registration Information Session|
#gslisUI on Twitter
Just finished writing my first reference review for class. #gslisui