Assistant Professor Emily Knox has been elected to the Board of Trustees of the Freedom to Read Foundation (FTRF). Her one-year term will begin at the annual meeting of the board during the American...
Blake, Gabb address cumulative chemical exposure from consumer products in a prestigious toxicology journalA recent article in Environmental Health Perspectives by Associate Professor Catherine Blake and doctoral student Henry A. Gabb explores chemical exposure from consumer products in order to identify...
Associate Professor Carol Tilley will speak twice this summer on topics at the intersection of comics and medicine. This Friday, May 6, she will deliver the 2016 Hershey Lecture in the History of...
- Ginger’s research among notable dissertations of 2015
- GSLIS students, staff speak at Information Literacy Summit
- Get to know Lorin Bruckner, MS student
- Irish visits UK for talks, research on artist Stephen Willats
- Gasser to speak on sociotechnical imagination at business seminar Friday
- Wolske speaks at public library innovation event in the Netherlands
- Gasser named NCSA Faculty Fellow
|May 4||Instruction ends|
|May 4||Meet Blackboard Collaborate Workshop|
|May 5||Reading Day|
|May 5||Meet Blackboard Collaborate Workshop|
|May 5||Galley Giveaway Preview|
|May 5||Ted Underwood: Predicting the Past|
|May 5||Reading Day Potluck|
|May 6||Registration deadline to particpate in GSLIS Convocation|
#gslisUI on Twitter
Our last meeting of the year is at noon today! 😢 But, voting for next years exec starts after the meeting. 😀 See you there. #gslisui