Two GSLIS faculty members and two alumni will present at the 39th Annual Meeting of the Social Science History Association (SSHA) on November 6-9 in Toronto. The theme of the 2014 meeting is “...
GSLIS and the Center for Children’s Books (CCB) will be well represented at the Illinois School Library Media Association Conference (ISLMA), held from November 6 - 8 at the Tinley Park Convention...
GSLIS doctoral students Emily Lawrence and K.R. Roberto and master's student Kellee Warren will present separate talks at the Gender and Sexuality in Information Studies Colloquium at the University...
- McDowell to lead storytelling workshop for Municipal Clerks of Illinois
- Organisciak’s crowdsourcing research featured in The New Scientist
- Solove to deliver ITI Distinguished Lecture on privacy and consent
- Kendall caps first year of AoIR presidency with IR15 in South Korea
- GSLIS faculty, student present at Digital Memories conference
|Oct 31||Spring 2015 Registration Advising|
|Nov 2||Easy A Workshop: Presenting in Blackboard Collaborate|
|Nov 3||Spring 2015 Registration Advising|
|Nov 4||Spring 2015 Registration Advising|
|Nov 4||Easy A Workshop: Presenting in Blackboard Collaborate|
|Nov 4||GSLIS Gathering at ASIST|
|Nov 5||ALA Student Chapter Meeting|
|Nov 5||New LEEP Spring 2015 Student Advising|
|Nov 5||eResearch Roundtable: W3C Activity Update - Web Annotation Working Group|
#gslisUI on Twitter