GSLIS alumni JoAnn Jacoby (MS '97) and Leslie Reynolds (MS '95) have been selected to participate in the 2016-2017 Association of Research Libraries (ARL) Leadership Fellows Program. Jacoby,...
Lisa Abbott fields a range of research questions and information challenges at the Kellogg Company, but no matter what comes her way, she’s ready to tackle it. “I know my business, and my business...
GSLIS will offer a new special topics course, LIS490GH: Global Health Informatics, for the first time in Spring 2016. Developed and taught by Research Scientist Ian Brooks, the course will be the...
- Alumni selected as ALA Emerging Leaders
- 2015 Downs Award given to HP Kids Read
- Veterans Affairs collaboration renewed with Blake and Twidale
- Stodden to deliver invited talk at SC15
- Ludäscher to deliver keynote at WORKS 2015
- Brooks participates in $1M NSF grant to develop smartphone-based system for mobile disease detection
- Cooke, Chu appointed to ALA task force on accreditation
|Nov 25||Easy A Workshop: Presenting in Blackboard Collaborate|
|Dec 2||ALA Student Chapter meeting|
|Dec 3||CCB Brown Bag: Designing library spaces that work|
|Dec 3||New On-Campus Student Advising|
|Dec 3||Youth Literature Book Club: Nimona by Noelle Stevenson|
|Dec 4||CIRSS Seminar: Peter Darch|
|Dec 9||End of Fall semester instruction|
|Dec 9||GSLIS Faculty Meeting|
|Dec 11||Doctoral Studies Committee meeting|
#gslisUI on Twitter